Thursday, June 26, 2008

I Think There Really Is Crack In It

I just had my very first Pinkberry and I am officially hooked. I stumbled across it at the Los Angeles Farmer's Market while looking for something to eat for lunch. The 12 people waiting in line caught my eye so I decided to give it a try. I ordered the green tea frozen yogurt with strawberries, raspberries and blueberries. No way can this be that good is what I kept thinking. But when I took a bite, I was more like, "Yep, there's gotta be crack in there because that's effing GREAT!" Their website even has a "Groupie Corner" which I found hilarious, albeit necessary.

That's all I had for lunch and had it not been for me meeting my cousin at Wood Ranch I would have eaten dinner there as well. Now since I live 13.26 miles from the nearest location (yup, I looked it up) my tastebuds are so depressed they need to be on Zoloft. Ah well. C'est la vie.

1 comment: