Thursday, June 19, 2008

Woke Up On The Wrong Side of the Crib

Jack my youngest woke up with a Dirty Sanchez this morning. Well, not technically, but within minutes of his waking he literally had poop on his upper lip. Apparently he had a really scary dream or a really relaxing one to be able to drop a deuce first thing in the morning without his morning cup of milk. And I guess since it took me a few minutes to get him out of his crib, curiosity got the best of him and he went right in to inspect the goods.

NO, I didn't grab my camera and start shooting pics for the scrapbook. My immediate reaction was "I gotta get this shit off my kid, NOW!" So sorry scat lovers, no proof-in-the-pudding shots here. Just thought this little "nugget" was too funny to keep to myself. You know I like to share my crap with you all as much as I can. Its nice to know the classics still hold up.

5 comments:

  1. Oh my! I'm kinda glad their are not pics of this lol! My tummy can't handle that this early in the morning! But def one of those stories for his baby book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yea and I love your banner! That is to cool! nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ROFLMAO! This had me cracking up Diane! I loooove your way with words girl!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. ROFL!! Diane, I love your writing skills and ITA with you..I'm anal about shit too!! HAA HAA!!!

    ReplyDelete