Monday, June 9, 2008

What Exactly Is It Keeping Out?

I'm getting mad. I've been slathering myself in SPF 50 made for babies and I'm still getting a tan. Wtf? It says it keeps out UVA and UVB rays...but hello, I'm getting browner every day. I'm starting to look more like Diana Ross than Diane Keaton and its pissing the hell out of me. I am already brown, I don't need to add to the equation. So this is making me wonder exactly what the lotion thinks its keeping out? Its true, I am not burning per se, but I can't imagine all this basting is doing me much good either.

I know this is so petty to whine about but I plan on spending more time in the pool this Summer and if I look like this already the second week of June what the hell am I going to look like at the end of August?

Anyway, what else can I whine about. My CD drive on my laptop took a dump so Dell sent me over a replacement. Then Guru, yes, that's the Indian guy's name, was going to help me install it over the phone but he was unavailable. So John just did it in like 2 minutes flat. I was calling half way around the world to get this dude to help me when I've been sleeping with my own personal guru. He was really quick about it, popped the old one right out, popped the new one right in. Can I say I am totally turned on right now.

Lots to talk about--I saw 2 1/2 movies this week. I'll explain later. Thanks for reading.

1 comment:

  1. That doesn't seem very fair! I put NO sunscreen on my legs and they are whiter than white! I wish I could tan without sunscreen and you're doing it with sunscreen! Oh, the irony!

    ReplyDelete