Monday, July 21, 2008

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes....

I knew it was inevitable. I just didn't want it to be so soon! My three-year old is now in Pre-Kindergarten AND also does Taekwondo twice a week to boot! He's growing up right before my eyes!

Its good for him though I know. He loves being with other children his age and learning from a teacher, etc. Its just hard leaving him in someone else's care that's not a family member. I don't know how those mothers with day jobs do it! I actually cried the first day. Sean, not so much. He was off with his own "peeps" without even a glance in my direction. "My baby's all grows up!"

He's also loving the Taekwondo class too. He loves putting on the uniform and saying, "Hi-yaaa!" Seriously? I thought that was just from those Bruce Lee movies. But nope, they really say it. Too cute. There's a video of his very first day under My YouTube Videos on the right side of this page. With all this growth going on I am holding Jack tight to me. Somebody tell him not to grow up too fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment